| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 6 : 61|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 622 was the second level in Banana Bliss and 287th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 6 single and 61 double jelly squares in 17 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have 17 moves to clear all jellies.
- The jellies are worth 128,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||8 moves|
- Make as many special candies in moon struck to clear many jellies.
- This is one of the few levels whose number of moves is a prime number.
- In this level, the moon struck actually lasts longer for more than 7 moves.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (6 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (61 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 128,000 points