| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Ingredients||: 1 : 3|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 623 was the third level in Banana Bliss and 170th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 3 cherries in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has much fewer moves to bring down the ingredients compared to its Reality counterpart.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||5 moves|
- Start by breaking locks.
- Prepare wrapped candies and set off during moon struck to bring most ingredients down.
- Its pre-nerfed and current Reality counterpart is one of the hardest levels to earn three stars.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points