| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 4 : 9|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 626 was the sixth level in Banana Bliss and the 289th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 4 single and 9 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are six colours present, which are more than in its counterpart in Reality.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- If the colour of the candy frog matches on either side of the moon scale, the player only has eighteen moves and the start of the moon struck to reach the "Frogtastic" phase. If "Frogtastic" phase is reached before moon struck and the colour of the candy frog matches on either side of the moon scale after the candy frog is used, the player only has the remaining moves and the start of the moon struck to reach the "Frogtastic" phase. If "Frogtastic" phase is not reached, the candy frog is useless.
- This is not a problem on mobile however, since the frog always reaches "Frogtastic" phase when being targeted by moon scale. However, due to moon struck unable to remove locked candies, it is harder for a different reason.
- The jellies are worth 22,000 points, which is more than the two star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|18 moves||7 moves|
- You still need to focus on corner icing with jelly below.
- Break the left locks with special candies before smashing the area with frog.
- This is one of the six-coloured levels which has five colours in its counterpart in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (4 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (9 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 22,000 points