| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 627 was the seventh level in Banana Bliss and the 290th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 24 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one more colour compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- The moon scale is unstable for cascades.
- If the colour of the candy frog matches left side of the moon scale before the first moon struck, the player only has seven moves and the start of the moon struck to reach "Frogtastic" phase. If "Frogtastic" phase is not reached, the player will have to waste five moves before candies of the required colour appear at move eleven. If the colour of the candy frog matches left side of the moon scale before the second moon struck, the player only has six moves and the start of the moon struck to reach "Frogtastic" phase. If "Frogtastic" phase is not reached, the candy frog is useless.
- This is not a problem on mobile however, since the frog always reaches "Frogtastic" phase while being targeted by moon scale.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|7 moves||5 moves|
- Although risky, it is suggested to make colour bombs in order to feed the frog and smash the swirls and jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.