| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 628 was the eighth level in Banana Bliss and the 144th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 10 wrapped candies in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have to collect twice as many wrapped candies in this level, compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- However, there are five colours present, which is one colour fewer than its counterpart in Reality. This should make it easier to create special candies.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||10 moves|
- Destroy the icing to open up the board.
- Survive until moon struck, after which the wrapped candies are much easier to create.
- Try to create many wrapped candies while keeping an eye at the moon scale.
- This level has fewer colours than its counterpart in Reality.
- Violet line(s) show where the candies and chameleon candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|