|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 629 is the ninth level in Taffy Tropics and the 166th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 hazelnuts and 5 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All of the ingredients are stuck on top of the liquorice locks, which takes a few moves to get rid of. A colour bomb + striped candy combination should easily take them out though.
- Liquorice swirls prove annoying if you do not take care of them well.
- Getting all the ingredients down is hard in 40 moves after buff.
- This level is much harder now that it has five colours instead of four.
- The four-layered icing can block the ingredients if they fall onto those lanes.
- There is a stuck zone at the top of column 8, above the liquorice dispenser. The only way to slide the ingredient out is by placing the candy frog beside it.
- While it is possible to make it slide off the zone by placing the candy frog directly next to it, it is still an inconvenience. An alternative way to get it out is to use a free switch booster.
- The ingredients are worth 80,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Liquorice locks should be freed as early as possible. A colour bomb (with or without striped candy combination), a correctly positioned vertical striped candy or a striped-wrapped candy combination made in the first few moves should help remove at least one liquorice lock. If you are playing on mobile, restart the level until you have a favourable board.
- Special candies are absolutely crucial for passing this level. Even with five colours, they are not too difficult to create.
- This level is very similar to level 442.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- ↑ 8 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 80,000 points