| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Ingredients||: 3 : 2|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 629 was the ninth level in Banana Bliss and the 172nd in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 2 cherries When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Compared to its counterpart in Reality, there are 3 fewer ingredients to collect (5 instead of 8).
- The ingredients are worth 50,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||10 moves|
- Try to make a colour bomb + striped candy combination to clear the liquorice locks.
- Then, place the candy frog on a stuck zone to avoid sliding the ingredient there.
- If an ingredient slides on a stuck zone, place the candy frog next to it, and the ingredient will slide out of the dead zone.
- After that, make as many special candies as you can to bring down the ingredients.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- ↑ 5 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 50,000 points