|Jelly squares||: 4|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 63 is the thirteenth level in Minty Meadow (Episode 5) and the 33rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 4 double jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are only 20 moves to clear all double jellies surrounded by chocolate.
- The jellies are located at the extreme corners of the level, which are hard to reach.
- Getting the four double jellies is not very hard, but the target score is another thing.
- The jellies are worth 8,000 points . Hence, an additional 42,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Prevent the chocolate from invading your candies. Aim for clearing chocolate in every move.
- Create striped candies, especially horizontal ones, and colour bombs to take out chocolate and jellies.
- Work on vertical matches near the bottom to give to the best chance of cascades.
- Also try to create colour bomb + striped candy or colour bomb + wrapped candy to insanely increase your score.
- If you play in mobile, use at least moves at possible,jelly fish works.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 4 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 8,000 points