|Jelly squares||: 4|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 63 is the thirteenth level in Minty Meadow and the 34th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 4 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are only 20 moves to clear all double jellies surrounded by chocolate.
- The jellies are located at the extreme corners of the level, which are hard to reach.
- Getting the four double jellies is not very hard, but the target score is another thing.
- Fortunately, with 5 candy colours, creating special candies shouldn't be a serious issue, thus making it easier to clear the jellies.
- Prevent the chocolate from invading your candies. Aim for clearing chocolate in every move.
- Create striped candies, especially horizontal ones, and colour bombs to take out chocolate and jellies.
- Work on vertical matches near the bottom to give to the best chance of cascades.
- Also try to create colour bomb + striped candy or colour bomb + wrapped candy to insanely increase your score.
- Try to finish the level in as few moves as possible so you can get score for remaining moves during Sugar Crush.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.