| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 4|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 63 was the thirteenth level in Lollipop Lanterns and the 34th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 4 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is not as difficult as its counterpart in Reality due to the fact that the moon struck helps create many combinations easily.
- However, the moon scale is unstable.
- Moon struck comes late and only lasts for a single move.
- Chocolate may spread everywhere throughout the board if not controlled.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|19 moves||1 move|
- Destroy chocolate and make sure the moon scale is balanced.
- Once you are about to get moon struck, create combinations, preferably colour bombs to clear any remaining jelly.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.