Level 63 is the eighth level in Lollipop Lanterns and the 34th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must crush 4 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is not as difficult as its counterpart in Reality due to the fact that the moon struck helps create many combinations easily.
- However, the moon scale is unstable.
- Moon struck comes late and only lasts for a single move.
- Chocolate may spread everywhere throughout the board if not controlled.
- The jellies are worth 8,000 points. Hence, an additional 42,000 points is required to earn one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Destroy chocolate and make sure the moon scale is balanced.
- Once you are about to get moon struck, create combinations, preferably colour bombs to clear any remaining jelly.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- ↑ 4 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 8,000 points