|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 630 is the tenth level in Taffy Tropics and 18th moves level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must score at least 80,000 points in 45 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate can prove annoying and, if not controlled, can spread and cover the top of the board, preventing the flow of candies.
- Every 10 moves, a 9-move candy bomb and a mystery candy will spawn. While the bomb is a minor threat compared to chocolate, it can also boost your score if removed by a colour bomb.
- The target score of 80,000 may be problematic if the player makes only normal matches and very few special candies.
- Fortunately, five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,780 points per move.
- Clear the chocolate as soon as possible.
- To get the required score quickly, switch a colour bomb with a candy that is the same colour as a candy bomb.
- Even after the target score has been reached, be sure to get rid of all of the candy bombs, as it is still possible to lose if a candy bomb explodes before all moves have been used up.
- This is the only level in this episode to have mystery candies spawning at the board.
- This is the first moves level to have mystery candies. The next moves level with such feature is 1579, which is far ahead.
- Some players have experienced extra time candies coming out of mystery candies, despite this level not being a timed level.
- It is unknown if they give 5 extra moves.
- Navy blue line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs and mystery candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 80,000 points / 45 moves = 1,777.778 points per move