|Ingredients||: 1 : 2|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 631 is the eleventh level in Taffy Tropics and 167th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 2 cherries in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have 15 moves to bring down three ingredients with tons of blockers underneath them, which seems hard.
- However, four colours help in the creation of special candies.
- Liquorice swirls may interfere with your plans.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 50,000 points is required to earn one star.
- For the most part, ignore the candy frog.
- However, if there is an easy match to make a colour bomb, do that to feed the frog instantly, and use him to smash the blockers.
- Concentrate on creating special candies and their combinations to remove icing, allowing the ingredients to exit the board. Despite of the large cascades, be careful that there are only 15 moves provided to finish the level.
- The previous version of this level has you bringing down only two cherries in 16 moves. The current version has you bringing down one hazelnut and two cherries in 15 moves, so the level was buffed.
- In a past iOS version, there is a possibility for the game to crash if 2 wrapped candies are combined together.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points