|Jelly squares||: 7 : 9|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 632 is the twelfth level in Taffy Tropics and 277th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 7 single and 9 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- New candies do not spawn at the lower-right section of the board.
- The frog easily takes out all of the liquorice swirls, but after that, it may be stuck on the right side of the board.
- The liquorice swirls are situated on the double jellies unlike the candies.
- The jellies are worth 25,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- When fully fed the frog, place it at the centre of the parts with double jellies, to quickly remove blockers and easily break out jellies through creating special candies.
- As a four-colour level, making colour bombs can feed the frog quickly. They also help in gaining lots of points.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (7 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (9 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 25,000 points