|Jelly squares||: 18 : 9|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 634 is the fourteenth level in Taffy Tropics and the 278th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 single and 9 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice swirls can be quite hard to remove.
- The candy frog provides a big help in clearing the jellies and liquorice swirls.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Quickly filling up the candy frog or creating special candies are useful in clearing all the jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (18 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (9 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 36,000 points