| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 72|
|Target score||: 400,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 634 was the fourteenth level in Banana Bliss and the 292nd jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 72 double jelly squares in 32 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board structures is completely filled up with double jelly squares.
- The starting swirls have been replaced with locks.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable from cascades, which are required to earn enough points.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||6 moves|
- Make many special candies to clear many jellies and to reach the target score.
- Special candy combinations are more helpful to pass this level. This is more helpful during moon struck, as they are easy to create on a four-coloured board.
- Be sure to clear the liquorice swirls one by one to prevent them from spawning.
- Keep an eye at the moon scale as it is slightly unstable.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.