|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 635 is the fifteenth and last level in Taffy Tropics and the 168th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Icing blocks the way for the ingredients to drop.
- The frog can be helpful to clear the icing, so it is not too tricky.
- The exits are only at the middle, so the sides can be stuck zones.
- Liquorice swirls can prevent striped candies from working.
- One ingredient drops at a time. If the player has not dropped the first one, the next one appears when there are four moves left.
- Fortunately, five colours make creating special candies easier.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Use the candy frog to destroy the icing. To prevent the ingredients from being blocked by the frog, use an alternating right and left. Then, bring down the ingredients by using special candies and the frog.
- Try not to move the ingredients onto the sides.
- You may also use the candy frog to shut one of the liquorice dispensers.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points