| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 66|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 636 was the first level in Nocturnal Nuisance and the 293rd jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 66 single jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one more colour than in its counterpart in Reality.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, there are jelly underneath the two-layered icing too (except for two squares).
- The jellies are worth 66,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||5 moves|
- Remove all the two-layered icing in order to allow the candies to fall on the jellies to earn points.
- Try to make as many special candies to remove all the single jellies on the board from one square.
- Watch out for the moon scale.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 66 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 66,000 points