| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 64 is the fourteenth level in Minty Meadow (Episode 5) and the sixth timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 10,000 points within 90 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is very easy, but chocolate may be an issue if it's not controlled. In addition, the liquorice locks and icing reduce the playing field thus may reduce your chance to create special candies if not removed quickly.
- With six colours, it is harder to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 120 points per second.  
- Just create as many special candies as possible and be fast. Destroy all the blockers first and you should be fine, as you have 90 seconds to score at least 10,000 points.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- 10,000 points / 90 seconds = 111.11 points per second
- This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, +5 second candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.