|Jelly squares||: 55 : 11|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 641 is the sixth level in Glazed Grove and 280th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 55 single and 11 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The double jellies are isolated from the main board.
- Liquorice swirls interfere with the making of special candies.
- The jellies are worth 77,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Clear the liquorice swirls to increase the board space.
- Make striped candies and detonate them to the double jellies, if there are no more liquorice swirls in that row.
- On the 6th row, make a striped candy and detonate it, if there are no more liquorice swirls in that row.
- After that, make special candies, especially special candy combinations. Colour bombs are useful since it removes one colour from the board at a while.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (55 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (11 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 77,000 points