|Jelly squares||: 55 : 11|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 641 is the sixth level in Glazed Grove and the 280th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 55 single and 11 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The double jellies are isolated from the main board.
- Liquorice swirls interfere with the making of special candies.
- Clear the liquorice swirls to increase the board space.
- Make striped candies and detonate them to the double jellies, if there are no more liquorice swirls in that row.
- On the 6th row, make a striped candy and detonate it, if there are no more liquorice swirls in that row.
- After that, make special candies, especially special candy combinations. Colour bombs are useful since it removes one colour from the board at a while.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.