| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 2 : 28|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 643 was the eighth level in Nocturnal Nuisance and 296th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 2 single and 28 double jelly squares in 10 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, there is a chocolate spawner on the top centre of the board.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, there are three candy bombs in liquorice locks. And they only have five moves to explode, so the player must must destroy all the candy bombs until the moon struck on web version.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- It may be difficult to clear all the jellies in 10 moves.
- The jellies are worth 58,000 points. Hence, an additional 42,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||4 moves|
- Clear the chocolates that come from the chocolate spawner.
- Remove all the bombs as soon as possible.
- Create special candies and combinations in the moon struck.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (2 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (28 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 58,000 points