| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 644 was the ninth level in Nocturnal Nuisance and 176th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, there are liquorice locks on the bottom of the board.
- Ingredients may be stuck on the stuck zones (even-numbered columns: 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th column).
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the two star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||5 moves|
- Start by breaking locks.
- Make matches below the icing so that the ingredients will slide into the correct columns.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points