|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 645 is the tenth level in Glazed Grove and 171st ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level's difficulty varies enormously. It entirely depends on where the ingredient spawns. If it spawns in the central column, it is a straight shot and the level is very easy. If the ingredient spawns in either end column, it is almost impossible; you must switch it laterally four times.
- Switching the ingredient (which will have to be done in 86% of attempts) can be quite hard.
- Having to make only one switch is much easier than having to make two to four switches in 40 moves, which is almost impossible to do without boosters.
- It is much easier on mobile devices as the user can keep quitting without losing a life, until the ingredient spawns in the central column.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- If you are playing on mobile, restart the level until the hazelnut is located on the middle column, or can be swapped into middle in first move. If you have the Live Forever booster, you can also do this strategy properly on web version, too.
- If you are playing on web, make matches to move it on to the middle column.
- When an ingredient is located to the fifth column, use two vertical striped candies to bring it down. Wrapped candies also help, as they can break chocolate easily.
- This is the first level with the variable difficulty, reserved entirely for levels whose difficulty is based entirely on initial outcome or luck.
- The layout looks like level 117.
- The board structure looks nearly like level 2258.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Level difficulty is wholly determined by the initial position of the ingredient.
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points