|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 646 is the eleventh level in Glazed Grove and the 19th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 50,000 points in 25 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is possible to run out of switches, resulting in an instant loss if the liquorice locks at the top are not broken. You must break them in time, as no new candies will spawn as long as the locked candies obstruct new candies from coming.
- You must use all your moves. Even if the player meets the target score but a candy bomb explodes before the last move is met, it is a loss. Since destroying all the candy bombs already on the board gives more than enough points to pass the level, but new candy bombs spawn, this is basically a survival level, so be careful.
- It is quite hard to remove all 30 candy bombs in 10 moves. Even then, more will spawn.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,000 points per move. This is easily attainable due to the abundance and the requirements of destroying a large amount of candy bombs.
- Just focus more on matching candy bombs and creating special candies for easy clearing and boosting points.
- Clear the liquorice locks at the top to increase the number of possible switches.
- A colour bomb + striped candy combination can clear most of the initial candy bombs.
- Colour bomb + candy bomb combinations are the most useful for massive boosting points.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 6,000 points per move for two stars and at least 12,000 points per move for three stars. This can be easily achieved by colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
- The top row of liquorice locks reduce available board space and can cause the player to run out of possible switches. Once any of those liquorice locks is cleared expect the ones at columns 1 and 9, it is much easier to create special candies.
- The need to destroy the existing 30 candy bombs will drastically increase the score as each candy bomb destroyed is worth 3,000 points. The score is drastically increased if a colour bomb destroys them and is essential if the player wants to survive the level.
- The candy bombs spawn indefinitely, giving players many opportunities to create colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
- Create many colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
- This is the final moves level to have a Dreamworld counterpart.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 30 candy bombs × 3,000 points per candy bomb = 90,000 points
- ↑ This is provided that a colour bomb + striped candy combination does not convert most of the initial candy bombs.
- ↑ 50,000 points / 25 moves = 2,000 points per move
- ↑ 150,000 points / 25 moves = 6,000 points per move
- ↑ 300,000 points / 25 moves = 12,000 points per move