| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Target score||: 400,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 646 was the eleventh level in Nocturnal Nuisance and 25th and final moves level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must score at least 400,000 points in 20 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The target score is higher than its counterpart in Reality. However, you can easily reach the target score since there are plenty of candy bombs on the board. Moreover, more candy bombs will spawn.
- You must open at least one top-blocker and clear all the initial candy bombs until moon struck begins. Locked candies do not shuffle when there are no more possible moves.
- The player is required to earn at least 20,000 points per move.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||5 moves|
- Make a vertical striped candy. Then, activate it so it can remove a liquorice lock.
- Then, destroy candy bombs. Using colour bomb + candy bomb combinations are better.
- Even after reaching the target score, destroy the bombs and watch out for the moon scale to avoid a game over.
- This is the final moves level in Dreamworld.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ 400,000 points / 20 moves = 20,000 points per move