| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Orders||: 1 : 2|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 647 was the twelfth level in Nocturnal Nuisance and 149th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 1 colour bomb + wrapped candy combination, 2 colour bomb + striped candy combinations in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one less order required compared to its counterpart in Reality, which is the colour bomb + wrapped candy combination.
- Even with a stable moon scale, the use of colour bomb combinations may cause Odus to fall over.
- The moon struck may hinder your progress to collect combinations.
- The orders are worth 15,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||3 moves|
- You may have to create your own colour bombs during regular moves and moon struck because there are only two available but a minimum of three is required for the combinations.
- Before creating any combination, watch the board and the moon scale first. The colour bomb + wrapped candy combination is more dangerous to Odus.
- Try to create the colour bomb + wrapped candy combination during moon struck
- This is the last Dreamworld level that requires colour bomb combinations.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 3 combinations × 5,000 points per combination = 15,000 points