|Jelly squares||: 14 : 54|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 648 is the thirteenth level in Glazed Grove and the 283rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 14 single and 54 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is a lot of icing in the bottom of the board. You also need to defuse the candy bomb which is completely surrounded by icing.
- Start by creating a striped candy to destroy the bomb. Once this is done, destroy the cake bomb.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies and cascades.
- The jellies are worth 122,000 points. Hence, an additional 178,000 points for two stars and an additional 278,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Double jellies make it easy to sustain huge point cascades.
- The two layer icings are not a threat because of the huge amount of available spaces to create special candies and cascades. They can be easily cleared with five colours.
- The position of the cake bomb makes it less of a threat to earning more stars.
- The positions of the candy bomb may, in most cases, require the use of the colour bomb + candy bomb combinations to clear it. This in turn gives plenty of points. Even if the candy bomb on the board is not clear via said combination, more candy bombs are dispensed, giving players more opportunities to create colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
- Navy blue line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs and mystery candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|