|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 649 is the fourteenth level in Glazed Grove and the 284th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 21 single jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The two layer icing at the start of the board means that special candies must be created to destroy them until matches can be made at the lower board.
- With five colours on the board, it can be difficult to make a lot of special candies.
- This level recently got buffed, it used to have four colours and an easy difficulty.
- The jellies are worth 21,000 points. Hence, an additional 24,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Use special candies to start destroying the icing, then destroy it by making moves at the bottom.
- Clear the jellies.
- Early on, Try to make vertical striped candies or striped candy/wrapped candy combinations to clear the icing.
- Once candies start dropping to the bottom, try to make horizontal striped candies on top and let them drop down. They can be used on the bottom to clear jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 21 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 21,000 points