| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 3 : 16|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 649 was the fourteenth level in Nocturnal Nuisance and the 298th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 3 single and 16 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, some of the two-layered icing squares have additional layer(s).
- There are double jelly squares underneath most of the multilayered icing squares, compared to only single jelly squares in its Reality counterpart.
- However, plenty of moon strucks make this level easier.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
- 4th Start: moves left.
- 4th End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||2 moves|
- Remove as many icing as you can in the isolated part.
- Then, make as many combinations during moon struck to clear all the jellies.
- This is the last level to be labelled as "Hexagon Level" in both Reality and Dreamworld.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.