| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Orders||: 150 : 150|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 650 was the fifteenth and last level in Nocturnal Nuisance and the 150th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 150 blue candies and 150 purple candies in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are 50 more purple candies to collect compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- Moon struck will prevent candies matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale from spawning. If blue or purple colour appears on the left side of the moon scale, 23 additional candies have to be collected in addition to the 4 candies the player has to collect six moves after the moon struck. This has to be repeated if any of those colours appears again on that side.
- The orders are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
- 4th Start: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||5 / 0 moves|
- You must remove the cake bombs to gain space for cascades, but beware of Odus. Odus is always sensitive during large cascades!
- This is one of the few levels in which the player has to collect a huge amount of candies.
- This is the final level to have an unstable moon scale.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.