|Jelly squares||: 30 : 50|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 651 is the first level in Fizzy Falls and the 285th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 30 single and 50 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate can easily spiral out of control if the player is unlucky with the first few moves.
- 80 jellies is a lot to take care of in 45 moves, especially with three-layered icing.
- The jellies are worth 130,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- For your first moves your priority is hit chocolate, hit chocolate to prevent it from spawning, if you cannot hit chocolate then break icing and as a last resort clear jellies.
- As you destroy chocolate and icing more candies will fall and special candies will form - do not hold on to them, blast away and the more space you have the more you will get special candy combinations. Colour bombs form fairly easily once the board is 75% cleared of blockers. Then just destroy a dominant colour or make a striped/colour bomb combination and finish off the last few jellies.
- This level has a three-layered icing spiral like level 143, but with chocolate and a chocolate spawner.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (30 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (50 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 130,000 points