|Jelly squares||: 35 : 35|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 652 is the second level in Fizzy Falls and 286th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 35 single and 35 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is a lot of liquorice swirls on the board, and you must clear a lot of jelly in 40 moves.
- The jellies are worth 105,000 points, which is more than the two star target score.
- Make matches as low down on the board as possible on the right side to bring down the liquorice, create cascades and open up the left side.
- You have a candy frog, so try and fill it up as well. Once full do as much damage as possible on the left side before taking the frog over to blast liquorice - a great place is just above the second hole on the left, this takes out two tricky corner jellies.
- Special candies will do wonders, wrapped candies blasting away liquorice and any jellies in their path and striped candies to get those bottom corners.
- The initial layout of the board resembles the Chinese symbol, The Yin and Yang (陰陽).
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (35 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (35 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 105,000 points