|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 653 is the third level in Fizzy Falls and the 287th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 21 single jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are only single jellies but they are isolated from the main board. You have striped candies that might help, but they may be eaten by chocolate, and the striped candy on the left is quite difficult to clear without a colour bomb.
- The chocolate spawner can prove quite troublesome.
- Although the central board space is limited, there are only four colours, so it is easy to create special candies.
- First keep the chocolate on the main board in check otherwise you will have no space to make matches.
- Then, make striped candies to free up your special candies, and destroy the chocolate in the side column and bottom row.
- Striped + wrapped candy combinations can detonate one of the special candies on the side, normally clearing the whole column and allowing candies to cascade down.
- Clear up the remaining jellies as usual, a colour bomb could come in handy.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.