| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Orders||: 1 : 15|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 655 was the fifth level in Dozy Dawn and the 152nd candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 1 wrapped candy + striped candy combination and 15 striped candies in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, there are no striped candy + striped candy combinations required. Instead, the player has to make one striped candy + wrapped candy combination.
- By completing the wrapped candy + striped candy combination, the player only needs to collect an additional 14 striped candies.
- The board is smaller than its counterpart in Reality.
- There are six colours present, which is one more than in its counterpart in Reality.
- The player only has 20 moves to collect 16 orders.
- The orders are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 80,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 moves|
- Remove starting bombs and icing.
- The orders shall be done in moon struck. Obviously, a colour bomb + striped candy combination will do the order of stripes.
- This is one of the six-coloured levels, which has five colours in its counterpart in Reality.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (15 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (1 combination × 5,000 points per combination) = 20,000 points