|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 656 is the sixth level in Fizzy Falls and the 141st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 wrapped candy + wrapped candy combinations in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level requires you to make the infamous double wrapped candy combination four times to pass the level, so that means that the player has to make 1 double wrapped combination each 10 moves (to be safe).
- With five colours present, a strange level shape, and the conveyor belt, cascades may mess up your setup.
- The order is worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Try to use the conveyor belt to arrange wrapped candies.
- Try to make some striped candies to free the 2 wrapped candies in marmalade. Striped + wrapped candy combinations will help you free them, though ideally you should try to create another wrapped candy.
- This level continues the trend where every 39th level after level 422 is at least hard. This is the 7th level.
- As level 812 broke that trend, this is the only candy order level in this 10-long trend.
- The last double-wrapped combination order occurred 192 levels ago (level 464 after the removal of the toffee tornado).
- Also, there were only 4 levels (5 levels before 135 was nerfed) that required double-wrapped combinations, (136, 149, 254, and 464), the first three requiring only one such combination, (135 before required two such combination before it was nerfed. Subsequently, 464 requires two such combination) so this level requires the most combinations out of the previous ones.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 4 combinations × 5,000 points per combination = 20,000 points