|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 656 is the sixth level in Fizzy Falls and the 141st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 wrapped candy + wrapped candy combinations in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level requires you to make the infamous double wrapped candy combination four times to pass the level, so that means that the player has to make 1 double wrapped combination each 10 moves (to be safe).
- With five colours present, a strange level shape, and the conveyor belt, cascades may mess up your setup.
- Try to use the conveyor belt to arrange wrapped candies.
- FIRST, make a color bomb combo early to clear all jellies at the same time and claim the 2 corner pairs. This will give you a good start. Even consider using a color bomb bonus. Someone earlier posted to get the corner ones using striped. It is very difficult to clear the top jelly using striped without setting off the 2nd one in the top corner pair. Go for the color bomb combo. This is a very difficult level if you try to collect all 4 pairs by making wrapped combos on the main board. You only have 40 moves.
- Avoid making striped candies for this level. They just ruin the wrapped cadies before you can makw the needed combos.
- This level continues the trend where every 39th level after level 422 is at least hard. This is the 7th level.
- As level 812 broke that trend, this is the only candy order level in this 10-long trend.
- The last double-wrapped combination order occurred 192 levels ago (level 464 after the removal of the toffee tornado).
- Also, there were only 4 levels (5 levels before 135 was nerfed) that required double-wrapped combinations, (136, 149, 254, and 464), the first three requiring only one such combination, (135 before required two such combination before it was nerfed. Subsequently, 464 requires two such combination) so this level requires the most combinations out of the previous ones.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.