|Jelly squares||: 33 : 48|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 659 is the ninth level in Fizzy Falls and 289th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 33 single and 48 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is a lot of jelly to clear in just 35 moves.
- All six colours are present, making it harder to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 129,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Play exactly as you would play level 590, but you will need an extra wrapped candy + striped candy or colour bomb + striped candy combination because of the icing in the middle. Fortunately, there are only single jellies under the icings.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- ↑ (33 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (48 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 129,000 points