| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 33 : 48|
|Target score||: 450,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 659 was the ninth level in Dozy Dawn and the 303rd jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 33 single and 48 double jelly squares in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It takes quite a few hits to remove the multilayered icing on the centre of the board.
- Six candy colours make it harder to create special candies; however, a big board space and the conveyor belt will generate cascades.
- The player only has 15 moves to clear a total of 129 jellies. This means that you will need to clear 9 single jellies per move.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||5 moves|
- Focus on the icing squares at the middle. Cascades will deal with jellies, but reserve some special candies for moon struck.
- However, do not wait until moon struck to try to clear every jelly; there will be too many left. Only use moon struck to clear the hard-to-reach jellies (especially the corners).