|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
Level 66 is the first level in Easter Bunny Hills and the nineteenth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is easy as the board is not complex, and you have plenty of moves to bring down the ingredients. In addition, there are no blockers on this level.
- Getting the ingredients to the bottom in a single move is much more difficult than in most ingredients levels. However, this isn't a huge problem.
- However, the teleporters may confuse some players.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points  which is equal to the one star target score.
- Always look for vertical striped candies as they can help you to bring down the ingredient as fast as possible.
- Combinations of striped candy and wrapped candy are recommended.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical number indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points
- Teleporters appear for the first time in this level, they transport ingredients and candies from the bottom left to the top right of the board.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.