|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 660 is the tenth level in Fizzy Falls and the 173rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The only way to bring the ingredients to the bottom board is by going through the conveyor belt.
- An ingredient can easily fall or spawn on the stuck zone (columns 3 to 6 in the top half, below the conveyor belt), usually by cascades made by the conveyor belt or by special candies.
- With 6 colours present, it may be hard to get rid of the icing or switch the ingredient back on track.
- If an ingredient falls out of the conveyor belt in the upper half, it is almost certainly game over.
- Six ingredients are a lot to bring down in 45 moves, as there are six colours and blockers.
- It may still be hard even when the icing is cleared.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points, which is equal to the two star target score.
- First, clear enough icing on the bottom board before you drop an ingredient on the conveyor belt. If they are under, you will need lots of luck to bring them back. As the conveyor belt is 20-turns long, it is theorically possible to have an ingredient make a whole turn, but you should avoid that.
- When an ingredient is dropped, or when there are 25 moves left, a new ingredient falls, so be very careful about the moves you do on the top board. Also, watch the conveyor belts and the vertical striped candies!
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points