|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 660 was the tenth level in Dozy Dawn and 179th ingredients level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts and 4 cherries in 40 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are five colours present, which is one colour fewer than its counterpart in Reality.
- There are two more ingredients to bring down.
- There are liquorice locks at the lower part of the board, which are not present in its counterpart in Reality.
- The design of the conveyor belt is different from its counterpart in Reality, so you don't have to worry about the ingredients getting stuck in the stuck zones.
- The ingredients are worth 80,000 points, which is more than the two star target score.
|| Very Easy
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Remove all the liquorice locks at the bottom half of the board to expand the space.
- Then, remove all the icing on the last row at the bottom half.
- Wait the ingredient on the conveyor belt if it is at the top half of the board.
- When the ingredients are at the bottom half of the board, use as many special candies as you can to bring down the ingredients.
- This is the last level that has fewer colours than its Reality counterpart.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes
- If there are fewer than 2 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 2 ingredients when possible.
- ↑ 8 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 80,000 points
Web version (episode's placeholder background)