| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 24 : 45|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 663 was the thirteenth level in Dozy Dawn and the 304th and final jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 24 single and 45 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are six colours present, which is more than in its Reality counterpart and making harder to create special candies.
- The number of moves on the candy bombs is the same as the same number of moves for the level, so you do not have to worry about the candy bombs exploding.
- The jellies on the corners are hard to reach.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||5 moves|
- Candy Bomb spawns at 5 moves left.
- Clear as many liquorice locks to free the candy bombs as soon as possible before moon struck.
- Use the candy frog effectively. Keep in mind that it cannot pick a lock by jumping on it.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The jellies are worth 114,000. Hence another 186,000 is needed for 2 stars and another 436,000 is needed for 3 stars.
- As always, combine candy bombs with colour bombs if you want an explosion of points.
- This is the last six-colour level which has five colours in its Reality counterpart. However, a past version of this level has six colours.
- This is the last jelly level in Dreamworld.
- This the final Dreamworld level to have single and double jellies.
- For some unknown reasons, on mobile devices, in the pathway, the profile picture of an FB friend that completed all Dreamworld levels will display beside this level instead of 665.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|