| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 664 was the fourteenth level in Dozy Dawn and the 181st and final ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player is given 15 fewer moves in return of two 5-move moon strucks.
- The 2nd ingredient falls at 15 moves left.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the two star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||5 moves|
- Create as many as vertical striped candies, colour bomb + colour bomb or colour bomb + striped candy combinations to bring down the ingredients.
- On the 15th move, it will drop the next ingredient, so try to keep it on the odd columns. Keeping it on 3rd, 5th, or 7th columns are better.
- It's even better to keep both ingredients in the same column. In this case you can just focus on single piece of icing.
- Take advantage when moon struck occurs.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, a two star score is guaranteed and an additional 10,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 340 points per move for three stars.
- The positions of the ingredient exits and the presence of blockers force the creation of special candies and their combinations to drop the ingredients. All these give the player plenty of points.
- 30 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the moon struck and the low three star target score.
- Moon struck removes candies matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale, lasts for five moves and occurs twice. This makes it much easier to create special candies.
- Even after the first moon struck ends, it is not much harder to create special candies.
- This is the last ingredients level in Dreamworld.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|