|Jelly squares||: 20 : 24|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 667 is the second level in Crunchy Courtyard and the 290th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 20 single and 24 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The icing is hard to remove and at least one of the two 10-move candy bombs at the start will explode in most attempts.
- More candy bombs will spawn. One spawns every 10 moves, and another spawns if there is none on the board.
- Liquorice swirls can be annoying due to narrow board at the beginning.
- First, remove the two candy bombs on the initial board. Special candies, especially colour bombs may help a lot.
- When the candy bombs are gone, break the icing to open more space.
- After all the icing is removed and if you have moves left, use them to clear the remaining jellies.
- The two-layer icings and candy bombs form a skull.
- This level is used in event Pirate Weekend.
- Maroon line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|