|Orders||: 1 : 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 670 is the fifth level in Crunchy Courtyard and the 146th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 wrapped candy + wrapped candy combination, 1 colour bomb + wrapped candy combination and 1 colour bomb + colour bomb combination in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is heavily dependent on luck due to the orders.
- The conveyor belt and the mystery candies will readily produce cascades, making the required combinations hard to perform. They can also move special candies away from the ones you need to combine.
- However, the presence of five colours and mystery candies may help you.
- The orders are worth 15,000 points. Hence, an additional 85,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Focus on the wrapped + wrapped candy combination as its the hardest order to collect. To collect the order, make a wrapped candy, and make another one beside the wrapped candy, and mix them instantly.
- Next, focus on the colour bomb + colour bomb combination. To collect the order, make a colour bomb on any space. Then, make another one beside the colour bomb. Then, mix them instantly.
- Lastly, focus on the colour bomb + wrapped candy combination. To collect the order, make a colour bomb on any space. Then make a wrapped candy. Then, mix them instantly.
- When making a colour bomb + colour bomb combination, do not accidentally destroy the colour bomb, or else you will make a colour bomb again.
- When making a colour bomb + wrapped candy combination, do not accidentally destroy the colour bomb or wrapped candy, or else you will make another colour bomb and a wrapped candy again.
- When making a wrapped + wrapped candy combination, make sure that you do not accidentally destroy the wrapped candies, or else you will make two more wrapped candies again.
- Position the special candies at the right place to mix them instantly.
- Finally, create and mix special candies instantly since you only have 30 moves given.
- You should avoid striped candies, as they will ruin your plans.
- This is the fifth level that requires a colour bomb + colour bomb combination. The first four are levels 153, 215, 240, and 254.
- This is the sixth level that requires colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations. The first five are levels 132, 227, 441, 467, and 647.
- This is the fifth level to require the wrapped + wrapped combination. This was last seen on level 656.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 combinations × 5,000 points per combination = 15,000 points