|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 674 is the ninth level in Crunchy Courtyard and the 177th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many stuck zones. In fact, this level has variable difficulty and the difficulty is entirely dependent on its starting position of the ingredient.
- You may have to switch the ingredients to another column multiple times, making your level success rate highly dependent on the starting position of the ingredient.
- Sometimes, the first ingredient appears under the empty tiles on 8th row of the board. If this happens, it is almost impossible without boosters, because there are no teleporters to lead to the first row of the board.
- First, break the liquorice locks so the ingredients can come down to the conveyor belt.
- If an ingredient lands precisely on the conveyor belt, make matches in the top centre of the board so that the ingredient does not fall further down! The ingredient will exit on its own, when it reaches the middle of the conveyor belt.
- When it comes time for the second ingredient to come down, make vertical matches under the second or eighth column so that it comes down in either of those column and you do not have to move the ingredient horizontally.
- Only the rightmost ingredient exit will be used as ingredients can only arrive from the right via conveyor belts. (Unless the player uses two free switches to move the ingredients twice to land in the left ingredient exit, but this would still make the middle ingredient exit entirely useless).
- This level breaks a trend where after level 174, every 100th level has candy bombs.
- This is the second Reality level to have variable difficulty.
- The structure of the board looks like level 704 in Candy Crush Soda Saga. However, it is reversed.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|