|Jelly squares||: 24 : 39|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 676 is the eleventh level in Crunchy Courtyard and 296th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 24 single and 39 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are hard-to-reach jellies at the left and right bottom corners.
- There are chocolate. The good news is that, they do not respawn.
- The jellies are worth 102,000 points, which is more than the two star target score.
- Just destroy the icing as fast as you can, destroy chocolate before it extends too much (vertical striped candies will weaken it) as there are no spawners, have a look on the two peninsulas on the sides and it should be fine.
- Striped + wrapped and striped + colour bomb will help a lot, as usual.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (24 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (39 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 102,000 points