|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 678 is the thirteenth level in Crunchy Courtyard and 297th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 81 single jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All 81 spaces are single jellies, including those with blockers.
- The jellies are worth 81,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- The upper left and lower right squares of the cake bomb are hardest to remove. Try to aim the lower left and upper right striped candies along the same column, i.e. do not move them right or left.
- You cannot remove all the jelly until the cake bombs go off. Also, do not worry about clearing the single jellies. The cake bombs will take care of them when they explode.
- Create striped candy/colour bomb combinations to help remove cake bombs.
- Once the cake bombs explode, the rest is easy.
- This is the first level where a candy frog and a cake bomb appear in the same level.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player enough points to meet the target score.
- This is the first level with 81 single jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- ↑ 81 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 81,000 points