| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 679 is the fourteenth level in Crunchy Courtyard and the 178th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts and 4 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The all-column dispensing glitch (see below) has now been fixed (on Facebook and at king.com) but that has made the level functionally all but impossible as columns of cherries and hazelnuts prevent movement to the inner columns
- There are stuck zones.
- The narrow playing board may hinder the breaking of the icing.
- Ingredients cannot slide into another column. Because all columns spawn candies.
- The ingredients are worth 80,000 points, which is equal to the two star target score.
- In the current configuration (Facebook and king.com) the level cannot be completed without the use of jelly hands to move items into the central columns
- If you are playing on mobile, restart until all 4 ingredients start in middle 5 columns.
- Try to remove the icing at the bottom before the ingredients fall. If too many ingredients collect at the bottom the icing can be difficult to remove. Try to form vertical striped candies and aim them at the bottom to remove icing and ingredients.
- The shape of this level looks like the face of a mouse.
- There is a glitch that ingredients are dispensed at the top of all columns. Even though, there are only 2 ingredient dispensers on the board.
- There appears to be a new glitch in which the ingredient come down together only on top of the left and right block making it impossible to move in without 8 "hands." This has been discussed on each cheat page but no one has solutions?
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 8 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 80,000 points