|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||60|
|Difficulty|| - Medium
- Somewhat Easy
- For mobile players, see here.
Level 68 is the third level in Easter Bunny Hills and the 36th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 54 double jelly squares in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have 22 moves to clear 54 double jelly squares, together with the liquorice locks. That means, you need to clear an average of 4.91 (5) one-layer jellies per move.
- The jellies under the teleporter and liquorice locks may be hard to get rid of.
- There are only five colours on the board, though, so you can create special candies more easily.
- Candies cleared under the pink teleporter will not be replaced till the liquorice locks over the blue teleporter is cleared. Either of the two candies at the far right bottom can free the teleporter but not the third candy from the far right bottom.
- The jellies are worth 108,000 points. Hence, an additional 12,000 points is required to earn one star.
- The hardest pieces to clear are the liquorice locks and the row that has the teleporter, so aim for freeing the liquorice locks when possible.
- It will clear a lot of jellies if you combine striped candies with wrapped candies.
- Though this level is relatively easy, its counterpart in Dreamworld was almost impossible. This is the case with several levels, such as level 116 and level 289.
- ↑ 54 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 108,000 points