|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||60|
Level 68 is the third level in Twilight Egg and the 37th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 54 double jelly squares and score at least 200,000 points in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one more colour than in its counterpart in Reality.
- There are only 18 moves to clear all the jelly, and the player has 9 moves before moon struck.
- After a nerf, the moon scale is less unstable. It is still hard after the nerf.
- The liquorice locks will block the flow of candies to the left until they are cleared.
- The moon struck still only lasts for 1 move, albeit it occurs earlier.
- The jellies are worth 108,000 points. Hence, an additional 92,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves|
|9 move(s)||1 move(s)|
- Release the liquorice locks as soon as possible to allow candies to flow to the left side.
- When the moon scale is almost charged up, make some special candies for moon struck to activate them.
- With a short moon struck, it is mostly about luck if it will clear most of the jellies for you. If it doesn't, you might have difficulty clearing all the jellies by yourself.
- If there is a few jellies remaining after moon struck, manually clear them, or use special candies. Watch out for the moon scale.
- This level has an icon bug. There were five colours.
- This is one of the six-colour levels which has five colours in its counterpart in Reality.
- ↑ 54 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 108,000 points