| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||60|
Level 68 (Dreamworld) is the third level in Twilight Egg and the 37th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 54 double jelly squares and score at least 200,000 points in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- There is one more colour than in its Reality counterpart.
- There are only 18 moves to clear all the jelly, and the player has 9 moves before moon struck.
- After a nerf, the moon scale is less unstable. It is still hard after the nerf.
- The liquorice locks will block the flow of candies to the left until they are cleared.
- The moon struck only lasts for 1 move.
- The jellies are worth 108,000 points (54 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 108,000 points). Hence, an additional 92,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves||Moon struck activates density||Normal Moves residual|
|9 move(s)||1 move(s)||1 time(s)||8 move(s)|
- Release the liquorice locks as soon as possible to allow candies to flow to the left side.
- When the moon scale is almost charged up, make some special candies for moon struck to activate them.
- With a short moon struck, it is mostly about luck if it will clear most of the jellies for you. If it doesn't, you might have difficulty clearing all the jellies by yourself.
- This level has an icon bug. There were five colours.
- This is one of the six-colour levels which has five colours in its Reality counterpart.