|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 680 is the fifteenth and last level in Crunchy Courtyard and the 179th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredients may come out from on top of stuck zones. If they do, then you will have to switch them.
- Vertically striped candies or colour bombs must be used to bring down the ingredients as the drop zones are isolated from the rest of the board.
- The presence of five colours makes it easier to create special candies and cascades.
- The other ingredient will drop at 20 moves left, so try to keep it in odd columns. If you land the ingredients in columns 2, 4, 6, or 8, they will stay there.
- Make vertical striped candies to bring up the ingredients.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|