|Jelly squares||: 22 : 35|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 681 is the first level in Choco Rio Grande and the 297th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 22 single and 35 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies in the top left and right corners are separated from the main board and there are icing to destroy in order to reach them.
- The jelly fish are protected by marmalade and separated from the main board. (it is not necessary to use them).
- If necessary, do not waste your moves for activating jelly fishes in marmalade. Just make special candies instead to clear all jelly and the icing, which are easy to create with five colours.
- Clear the three-layer icing because there are single jellies on them. Follow the above strategy.
- After removing the three-layer icing, the rest should be a piece of cake.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.